Precise and reliable with all materials, Delta WASP 20 40 Turbo2 is the fastest printer in the world.
Accurate and reliable on all materials with pieces up to 40 cm. DeltaWASP 20 40 Turbo2 is the powerful, versatile and fastest 3D printer you need everyday.
DeltaWASP 20 40 Turbo2
- Maximum printing volume: Ø200 x h400 mm;
- Close printing chamber;
- Minimum layer height: 50 micron;
- Maximum printing speed(*): 500 mm/s;
- Maximum travel speed(*): 1000 mm/s;
- Acceleration(*): 15.000 mm/s2;
- Maximum temperature of the heated bed: 120 C°;
* All speed data are referred to the Spitfire System with 0,4mm diameter nozzle.
- Filaments: diameter 1.75 mm;
- DeltaWASP 20 40 Turbo2 is available in 2 versions:
_with Spitfire Red Extruder with Spitfire LT Cartridge with 0.4 mm diameter steel nozzle (*);
_with ZEN Dual Extruder with 2 ZEN LT Cartridges with 0.4 mm diameter steel nozzle;
- Nozzle: steel nozzle diameter 0.4 / 0.7 / 1.2 mm;
* The DeltaWASP 20 40 Turbo2 with Red Spitfire Extruder is compatible with the Clay Kit 2.0 with the LDM Extruder for the printing of ceramic and fluid fluid materials.
- Operative System: WIndows, Mac, Linux;
- Software slicing: Cura – SLic3r – Simplify 3d;
- File type: .stl, .obj, .gcode;
- SD Card – LCD Screen;
- Dimensions: 49 x 44 x 87 cm;
- Machine weight: 20 kg;
- Dimensions for shipping with cardboard packaging: 59 x 51 x 102 cm, weight 24 kg;
- 29V Industrial power supply;
- Input: 220/240 V 50/60 Hz;
- Power Consumption:
_Spitfire Extruder: 60 W;
_Powered resistance of the heated bed: 500 W;
- Use: 20-30 C°;
- Warehouse: 0-30 C°;
- Nozzle: max 270 C°°;
- Heated platform: max 120 C°
- Frame and cover: Aluminium, polycarbonate, plexyglass;
- Print bed: Stainless steel;
- Movements: nylon wheels on aluminium slides;
It Makes possible to download the inertia on the hanging rubber-bands, improving like that the printing speed and quality. Read more Here >>.
FREE ZED SYSTEM
It allows to print a file starting from a precise height of the model to be printed, height previously selected. Read more Here >>.
It is a system which allow users to save their print job and resume it in the case of power failure. Read more Here >>.
CE Certification for Industrial 4.0 Subsidies